New Year’s Eve !! Are you celebrating the end of this year, or the beginning of a new one? Whichever is your point of view, many people spend it out of town. We here at The Manual wanted to suggest a few options for you when beginning the #dreaded pack.
Graf & Lantz – Pack up this grey wool and leather carry-on bag. Great size for a few days away.
Oliver Spencer – No matter what you pair this navy velvet blazer with, you are headed #FTW and will class up your New Year’s crew.
L.L. Bean – A Union Suit is a great piece to layer and to lounge, or keep warm when celebrating in the outdoors, and the grey option is a little less elfish than the tradition red.
Williamsburg Garment Co. – Nothing beats a great fitting pair of dark denim made in America. And with no stitching, this jean focuses more on the actual denim, and less on ornamentation.
Coach – This variegated wool and cashmere striped scarf that measures 62 x 12”, not only keeps you warm, but will have you looking dapper in all those New Year’s Instagrams.
Coach – Cashmere knit cap, because this is a hit in any color. But please don’t get all matchy matchy with your scarf!
Sebago – The Pinehurst Boot with its pinked & perfed detailing make the perfect boot to take on the town, or head to New Year’s Day hangover brunch.
- What are the best shoes for your suit? The only style guide you need
- The 9 Best Gym Bags to Carry Your Workout Gear in Style
- What Are Dad Jeans and Should They Be In Your Denim Rotation?
- The Best Minimalist Bags to Wrangle Your EDC in the Time of Corona
- The Best Messenger Bags for Men to Lug Around Your Stuff in Style