We love it when a great brand thinks hard about what our wardrobes may be missing. So when Danish wonder brand Norse Projects released their latest technical offering, we were pretty psyched.
The technical garments collection includes five key Norse pieces that have been reworked to serve us active urbanites. Created with city conditions in mind, the collection is just as useful for everyday use as it is for keen runners. Though, we see it working best as your reliable exercise outfit that packs down to take up minimum space in your work bag, ready for a run home or a after work soccer game.
The collection includes two outerwear options, the Balder Windbreaker and the Jens Light shirt. The Balder is windproof, water resistant and packs down into the front pocket for super easy storage. It’s also cut with a shorter fit to allow greater movement when running or cycling. The Jens is a great lightweight option for all seasons. Featuring thin Primaloft® thermal insulation, you’ll probably end up wearing this little baby all year round.
For those who sweat profusely during exercise, the bonded mesh pieces are a godsend. Lightweight and ultra absorbent, the hoodie, long sleeve top and shorts are designed using quick dry fabric, which wicks moisture away from your skin.
Gym dodgers beware, this collection is the answer to all your lame excuses…
- Leave It to Todd Snyder To Dream Up a Winning Menswear Collection For Golfers
- VRST Is the Best Alternative to Lululemon’s Athleisure We’ve Seen So Far
- Jaden Smith and Coco Gauff Celebrate Black Voices in New Balance’s Collection
- Why You Absolutely Need This Heated Jacket
- Everything We Know About Rihanna’s Savage x Fenty Menswear Collection