Dubbed Doug (so good), the small collection consists of four slip-on deck shoe designs that combine Sperry Top Sider’s much-loved CVO slip-on silhouette with Orlebar Brown’s SS14 swim fabric. The result perfectly captures the vibe of this summer; laidback, effortless and F-U-N.
If plain staple dressing is your thing, the khaki and navy designs are bang on. Though, if you’re open to making more of a summer statement, we’re loving the printed bay blue and magenta styles, which look seriously good with chino shorts and a shirt. Other design features include non-slip rubber soles and elasticized detailing for added comfort and functionality.
Ultimately, this is low-maintenance footwear suitable for both working and chilling. What’s not to love?
The Orlebar Brown x Sperry Top-Sider “Doug” retails for $135 each and is available now, exclusively at OrlebarBrown.com.
- The Red and the Black: Topo Designs X Danner Boots Collab Arrives
- REI’s New Backpack Series Pays Tribute to America’s Beautiful National Parks
- Our Picks to Upgrade Your Winter Hat Game for Every Situation
- The Lady-Approved List of Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Her
- The Importance of Goals, Tools, and Cheat Days in Your Daily Routine