Dubbed Doug (so good), the small collection consists of four slip-on deck shoe designs that combine Sperry Top Sider’s much-loved CVO slip-on silhouette with Orlebar Brown’s SS14 swim fabric. The result perfectly captures the vibe of this summer; laidback, effortless and F-U-N.
If plain staple dressing is your thing, the khaki and navy designs are bang on. Though, if you’re open to making more of a summer statement, we’re loving the printed bay blue and magenta styles, which look seriously good with chino shorts and a shirt. Other design features include non-slip rubber soles and elasticized detailing for added comfort and functionality.
Ultimately, this is low-maintenance footwear suitable for both working and chilling. What’s not to love?
The Orlebar Brown x Sperry Top-Sider “Doug” retails for $135 each and is available now, exclusively at OrlebarBrown.com.
- Dive In Feet First With the Best Rubber Boots for Men
- Topo Designs and Chacos Team Up for Colorful Mega Z Cloud Sandal
- The Heir Waterpipe is the Most Beautiful (and Best Functioning) Bong You’ll Ever Hit
- Begin Your Summer Beach Body Prep Now with the Best Men’s Workout Clothes for Fall
- 11 Best Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Badass Mofos of Film