Club Monaco brings its successful collaboration with Reigning Champ back once again this spring and summer. The collaboration reissues Club Monaco’s iconic 1985 heritage logo in its new line with Doug Barber and Craig Atkinson from Reigning Champ. The new additions are a follow-up to the original collection from December 2013 when both brands teamed up to pair the logo with a line of heritage sweats and sportswear. Canadian Reigning Champ is known for their quality handmade sportswear and comfortable mid-weight cotton terry. Everything is handmade of course in their factory in Vancouver. The group is owned by CYC Design who also creates utilitarian menswear brand Wings + Horns.
Among the new additions, to the standing collection of sweats, robes and sportswear, are a crew neck tee and Henley. Our personal jam though are the sweat shorts and sweatshirt with neon lining in green — and orange. They add some much needed color to otherwise classic sweats. These are lightweight and super comfortable for warm temps too. You can pick up anything from the collection now for between $89.50 and $195.50 at clubmonaco.com.
- 6 Athleisure Lines that Will Take You from Lay-Ups to Lazy Sundays
- YETI Just Released Its Newest Product and It’s a Camp Chair, Not a Cooler
- Marine Layer’s New Athleisure Collection Sports Plenty of Style
- The Adidas Originals Watch Collection Mixes Heritage and Mod Styling
- Ready for Spring: The Best Layering Pieces for Crazy Weather