Club Monaco brings its successful collaboration with Reigning Champ back once again this spring and summer. The collaboration reissues Club Monaco’s iconic 1985 heritage logo in its new line with Doug Barber and Craig Atkinson from Reigning Champ. The new additions are a follow-up to the original collection from December 2013 when both brands teamed up to pair the logo with a line of heritage sweats and sportswear. Canadian Reigning Champ is known for their quality handmade sportswear and comfortable mid-weight cotton terry. Everything is handmade of course in their factory in Vancouver. The group is owned by CYC Design who also creates utilitarian menswear brand Wings + Horns.
Among the new additions, to the standing collection of sweats, robes and sportswear, are a crew neck tee and Henley. Our personal jam though are the sweat shorts and sweatshirt with neon lining in green — and orange. They add some much needed color to otherwise classic sweats. These are lightweight and super comfortable for warm temps too. You can pick up anything from the collection now for between $89.50 and $195.50 at clubmonaco.com.
- The Best Golf Clothing Brands for Men To Wear At the Country Club and Beyond
- VRST Is the Best Alternative to Lululemon’s Athleisure We’ve Seen So Far
- The Best Best Big and Tall Men’s Clothing Brands in 2022
- Product Review: Why You Should Buy This Bestselling Hoodie on Amazon
- Why You Should Buy Prana’s Bestselling Outdoor Jacket on Amazon