The next UFC card is coming up fast with UFC 263 taking place on Saturday night at the Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona. This event is headlined by a highly anticipated middleweight title bout between reigning champion Israel Adesanya and challenger Marvin Vettori, with the main card also featuring other UFC stars including Deiveson Figueiredo (defending the flyweight title for the co-main event) and Nate Diaz. Here’s what to know about when (and where) to watch it.
There are currently 14 bouts in total slated for UFC 263 and spread across three fight cards. The main card starts at 10 p.m. ET (7 p.m. PT). The headliner is a showdown between middleweight champion Israel Adesanya and former Venator Fighting Championship welterweight champ Marvin Vettori. Adesanya, dubbed “The Last Stylebender,” is one of the most renowned fighters in the UFC with a record of 20 wins (15 by knockout) and only a single loss. His one and only defeat came during his last match at UFC 259, where he briefly moved up in weight to unsuccessfully challenge Jan Blachowicz for the light heavyweight belt.
- Live Stream UFC Fights
- What is UFC?
- Rewatch the 25 Greatest UFC Fights
- How Much Do UFC Fighters Get Paid?
Although Adesanya is favored to retain his title, his challenger, Marvin Vettori, is a worthy challenger. “The Italian Dream” sits at the third spot on the UFC middleweight roster with a record of 17 wins and four losses. He’s on a five-win streak right now as well, and at only 27, he’s still got plenty of time to claw his way to the top — and he just might do it here. The second big event on the UFC 263 main card is another championship bout, with current flyweight champion Deiveson Figueiredo (20-1) defending his belt against title challenger Brandon Moreno (18-5).
If you’re keen to start early, the prelims begin at 8 p.m. ET (5 p.m. PT) with the early preliminary card starting at 6 p.m. ET (3 p.m. PT). You can check out the entire roster of fighters below. As of now, this should be the card you’ll see Saturday. The fight is available through ESPN+ with the service costing $6 per month or $60 per year and the entire UFC 263 pay-per-view card costing $70, but if you’re a new subscriber, you can sign up for a one-year subscription to ESPN+ along with the UFC 263 PPV package for $90 and save $40.
Early Prelims (6 PM ET / 3 PM PT)
- Pannie Kianzad vs. Alexis Davis
- Frank Camacho vs. Matt Frevola
- Chase Hooper vs. Steven Peterson
- Fares Ziam vs. Luigi Vendramini
- Carlos Felipe vs. Jake Collier
Preliminary Card (8 PM ET / 5 PM PT)
- Drew Dober vs. Brad Riddel
- Eryk Anders vs. Darren Stewart
- Lauren Murphy vs. Joanne Calderwood
- Movsar Evloev vs. Hakeem Dawodu
Main Event (10 PM ET / 7 PM PT)
- Israel Adesanya vs. Marvin Vettori
- Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Brandon Moreno
- Leon Edwards vs. Nate Diaz
- Demian Maia vs. Belal Muhammad
- Paul Craig vs. Jamahal Hill
- How to Live Stream UFC Fights Online in 2021
- UFC 263 PPV Price: How Much Will Adesanya vs. Vettori 2 Cost?
- UFC 263 Fight Card: Who’s Entering the Octagon Tonight?
- What Time Is the UFC Fight Tonight? UFC 263 Schedule
- What Channel Is UFC 263 on Tonight? Tune in Live