If you’re reading this, you’re most likely looking for a great way to enjoy a film and possibly learn a thing or two. Good choice. Beyond providing viewers with educational values and memorable stories, these documentary films are all visually stunning and beautifully carry their own unique narratives. Learning something about the world we live in and the humans we share it with can take many shapes, but today, we are here to enjoy some of the best Hulu documentaries that could possibly change the way you think about certain topics.
If you’re cool enough to have multiple subscriptions at once, you might also want to check out a couple of Netflix documentaries or the best food documentaries to hone your culinary skills. Sit back and relax, but not too much, because we’re going to learn something new today.
- These are the best David Fincher movies, ranked
- These are the best action movies on Hulu to stream now
- The best Jason Bateman movies of all time
- The 10 best Seth Rogen movies, ranked
- The 14 best action movies on Netflix