Golf is one of the simplest and most complex games out there. Hit the white call into the cup, how hard can it be? Let’s just say we all know the answer to that question. And yet, fans of the sport keep coming back time and time again. The smell of fresh-cut grass, the feel of a gentle breeze on a warm summer day, the noise of birds chirping in the distance — just pray you don’t hear “FORE!” in between those light chirps — all these sensations remind golfers why they love a game that can be so cruel.
Perhaps the best thing about golf is you don’t have to be good to enjoy it. Golf is as much a recreational sport as it is competitive, and it appeals to every demographic out there. For those who are already fans — and for those just getting into golf — it’s worth brushing up on some key history to understand the game’s significance. Golf’s full of amazing stories that many golf movies have retold. And after careful curation, we’d like to share the best golf documentaries that tell these stories best.
- UFC Live Stream: Watch UFC Fights Online From Anywhere
- The 10 Best Competitive Cooking Shows to Watch in 2022
- The 20 Best Netflix Movies to Stream Right Now
- What Channel is UFC on Tonight? Tune in to UFC 276 Live
- The Best Anime Series on Netflix to Watch Right Now