The fascination with fighting is something seemingly embedded in the human genome. Whether it’s an epic MMA bout, a grueling boxing match, or even just a fistfight in the streets, we as a species can’t help but watch and feel the exhilaration of battle as it unfolds. So naturally, the movie industry has produced quite a few films on the subject of fighting. If you’re looking for some of the best fighting movies of all time, we’ve gathered a mix of martial arts, boxing, karate, and everything in between.
If you’re looking to expand beyond just combat sports though, we’ve also gathered some of the best sports movies of all time that you should check out.
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (2000)
- UFC Live Stream: Watch UFC Fights Online From Anywhere
- Charles Oliveira’s Record Going into UFC 274 & Best Performances
- What Channel Is Fury vs. Whyte on Today? Watch Boxing Live
- What Time Is Fury vs. Whyte Today? Full Fight Schedule
- F1 Live Stream: Watch the Emilia Romagna GP from Anywhere