The fascination with fighting is something seemingly embedded in the human genome. Whether it’s an epic MMA bout, a grueling boxing match, or even just a fistfight in the streets, we as a species can’t help but watch and feel the exhilaration of battle as it unfolds. So naturally, the movie industry has produced quite a few films on the subject of fighting. If you’re looking for some of the best fighting movies of all time, we’ve gathered a mix of martial arts, boxing, karate, and everything in between.
If you’re looking to expand beyond just combat sports though, we’ve also gathered some of the best sports movies of all time that you should check out.
- The 26 best Amazon Prime series to binge this week
- These are the best apps for following the 2022 World Cup
- The 20 best Netflix movies to stream right now
- The 17 best food documentaries of all time
- The 7 best movies from martial arts master Bruce Lee, ranked