Although many stadiums, arenas, and event spaces are opening up nationwide after more than a year in the COVID lockdown, chances are dads around the country are looking to spend a peaceful Father’s Day at home.
In between checking on burgers and brats, and checking sports scores, the celebration of fatherhood presents a chance for men (and masculine-identifying people) to enjoy the people that appreciate and support them.
Sure, they’ll still have to take out the garbage and clean the garage. But when the paternal figures in your life get an opportunity to rest on their day, the best Father’s Day gift you can give is quality time. If his love language is quality time (or if he’s a movie buff), then you’re in luck because here are some of the best films to watch with dear ole dad (gramps, or great grandpa).
Read more: Best Amazon Prime Movies
- The 13 best movies of the 2000s you should watch (or rewatch)
- 23 of the best Father’s Day gifts for all types of dads
- The 10 best Kung Fu movies you can watch online, ranked
- The 16 best music movies of all time to watch now
- Ranked: The 10 best John Cusack movies of all time