Although many stadiums, arenas, and event spaces are opening up nationwide after more than a year in the COVID lockdown, chances are dads around the country are looking to spend a peaceful Father’s Day at home.
In between checking on burgers and brats, and checking sports scores, the celebration of fatherhood presents a chance for men (and masculine-identifying people) to enjoy the people that appreciate and support them.
Sure, they’ll still have to take out the garbage and clean the garage. But when the paternal figures in your life get an opportunity to rest on their day, the best Father’s Day gift you can give is quality time. If his love language is quality time (or if he’s a movie buff), then you’re in luck because here are some of the best films to watch with dear ole dad (gramps, or great grandpa).
Read more: Best Amazon Prime Movies
- The 10 best Adam Sandler movies (they’re not all comedies)
- The 22 best Netflix movies to stream right now
- Ranked: The best Brendan Fraser movies to watch right now
- The best Nicolas Cage movies (some of these are seriously underrated)
- The best Al Pacino movies to stream right now