Not many actors have had more longevity or success at the box office than Philadelphia, Pennsylvania native Will Smith. After finding moderate success as a hip-hop artist, the 52-year-old’s transition to film allowed him to find his true niche.
Early in his acting career, Smith drew audiences with his comedic prowess and boyish charm. Once he got opportunities to star in feature-length films, the actor proved he had the range to become a truly groundbreaking artist. Today, Smith sits within the upper echelon of male film stars.
With summer approaching, a season filled with Hollywood blockbusters, here are some of the movies you can watch on streaming sites like Hulu that helped Smith establish his name:
Read more: Best Amazon Prime Movies
Read more: Best Netflix Movies
- 8 Great LGBTQ+ Documentaries to Stream During Pride Month
- Should You Be Keeping Up With ‘The Boys’ in Season 3?
- The Magic Number 170 – the Best Nicolas Cage Film Yet?
- The 22 Best Amazon Prime Series To Binge This Week
- The 13 Best War Movies of All Time, Ranked