Boxing is having a moment right now. From highly anticipated heavyweight bouts to exhibitions of old rivals to the insanely hyped celeb boxing, boxing fans new and old alike are turning their eyes to the sport’s latest renaissance. Notice how we say “latest,” for boxing already features many great moments of glory in its rich history.
And all those moments come with great and inspiring stories filled with larger-than-life knockouts by larger-than-life men and women. It would take all day to find the best boxing documentaries on streaming platforms, but this list should be a good starting point. By watching these eye-opening docs, you’ll learn more about the most historic fights, the biggest fighters, and the global reach the sport has owned since the dawn of its existence.
- These are the 11 Best Air Mattress for 2022
- Best Mattresses for Back Pain: 16 Options for Optimal Evening Comfort
- The 6 Best King-Size Mattress Toppers for Extra Comfort
- What Channel Is Fury vs. Whyte on Today? Watch Boxing Live
- The 20 Best Netflix Movies To Stream Right Now