Boxing is having a moment right now. From highly-anticipated heavyweight bouts to exhibitions of old rivals to insanely hyped celeb boxing, boxing fans new and old alike are turning their eyes to the sport’s latest renaissance. Notice how we say “latest,” for boxing already features many great moments of glory in its rich history. If you’re not someone who wants to get in boxing shape yourself, there are still plenty of ways to engage with the sport.
One of those ways to engage with the great, inspiring stories that delve into the history of boxing and its present. It would take all day to find the best boxing documentaries on streaming platforms, but this list should be a good starting point. By watching these eye-opening docs, you’ll learn more about the most historic fights, the biggest fighters, and the global reach the sport has had since it first emerged.
Read more: The 15 best fighting movies of all time
- 9 classic horror movies you need to know – The Exorcist, Psycho, and more
- Will Amazon Prime Video ditch Freevee?
- The best movies on Paramount Plus to stream in March
- Yellowstone, Suits, The Office, and more: The best shows to binge on Peacock in March
- F1 Bahrain GP live stream: How to watch Formula 1 for free