Action hero, bodybuilder, businessman, and governor: Arnold Schwarzenegger is a true testament to the American dream. Born in Austria in 1947, he was driven at a young age by his harsh upbringing and societal pressure to conform. His father, a cold and rigid policeman, expected him to follow in his footsteps and join the force, but Arnold vowed to never let anybody tell him who to be. Starting at the very young age of 15, Schwarzenegger began his physical and psychological training, which would eventually turn him into a weightlifting and bodybuilding master. With his first Mr. Universe title in 1967 at the age of 20, he began to taste stardom and proceeded to win the next 4 years in a row. Many people know him for his physical and psychological feats, but everyone else knows him for his career in front of the camera, telling you “I’ll be back,” and you know that he will.
Everyone may know the essentials when it comes to the Schwarzenegger films, but for those of you less versed in his career, let’s go through the best, starting from the bottom at number 10.
- The Late Norm Macdonald Left Behind a Surprise Stand-Up Show
- See Why Amazon Prime’s Outer Range is So Mysterious
- The 6 Best King-Size Mattress Toppers for Extra Comfort
- The 18 Best Amazon Prime Series To Binge This Week
- The Batman and Its Expanded Universe Landing on HBO Max Soon