Some can be swept away by a beautiful painting. Others can stare endlessly at an ornate statue. But what about those with less traditional talents? Coker Tires invites you to go behind the scenes with America’s best custom vintage motorcycle builders. These individual bike builders endeavor to craft modern machines with vintage look and feel. The results are nothing short of stunning.
The below video is a detailed look at the motivation behind some of the top custom vintage bike builders in the country and also offers a glimpse of the largest annual gatherings of motorcycle enthusiasts on the planet – Born Free.
- Ural’s New Off-Road Motorcycle Comes With Its Own Drone
- Indian (Finally) Debuts FTR 1200 Racer Built for the Street
- Being Pushed by the Aprilia Dorsoduro 900 Is an Absolute Confidence Builder
- You Can ‘Glamp’ Like a Pioneer in an Oregon Trail-Style Covered Wagon
- Our Favorite Pieces of Gear in the Stylish Lineup of Dainese Motorcycle Gear