Dry winter skin is something that plagues us all, and running a razor across your face doesn’t necessarily help to make the situation better. Enter Brooklyn Grooming’s Commando Shave Oil, a mineral-rich, classic formula that moisturizes and nourishes the skin while you shave.
Not only will this oil give you a smooth shave without cuts or scrapes, but it acts as a post-shave moisturizer, saving you a step in your regular grooming routine. But what about the foam? Many formulas made to lather contain synthetic ingredients that will further dry out the skin. Containing only natural oils, Brooklyn Grooming’s blend naturally softens the hair follicles, making for a smooth and pleasant shave. The brand’s line of products includes some rad fragrances, but we love the unscented Commando for its ultra minimalistic feel.
To purchase, visit brooklyngrooming.com.
- 8 Best Shaving Creams to Buy Right Now
- The Best Grooming Products for Men, Reviewed
- 11 Best Face Washes for Men in 2020
- 16 Black-Owned Grooming Brands You Can Support Now and Always
- The 10 Best Pre-Shave Oils to Prevent Skin Irritation and Razor Burn