Because really, what cocktail loving person doesn’t want a veritable swiss army knife of mixing tools in which to create spirited masterpieces? Even if they’ve already got every single tool that’s ever been used in the long history of mixology, the Bar10der is still an item they’ll thank you for adding to their stash. Why? 10 stainless steal and/or BPA-free plastic tools (bottle opener, corkscrew, strainer, stirrer, knife, zester, jigger, channel knife, reamer and muddler) housed in an either green, purple, blue or orange non-slip rubber handle that fits snuggly in almost any sized kitchen drawer and is perfect for leaving by the bar when entertaining. Which, actually, will make you feel kinda proud when guests start talking about it at your pals next house party.
$49.99 at thebar10der.com
- The James Brand Crafts Practical Pocket Knives for Everyday Carry
- Buy It Once, Have It Forever: The Big List of Brands with Lifetime Warranties
- Leatherman Celebrates Its 35th Anniversary by Upgrading Celebrated Multi-Tools
- Cut Down On Your Counter Clutter With Material’s Kitchen Fundamentals
- The Best Cooking Gear for Car Camping and Backpacking