This summer is all about caps. Yes indeed, its time to channel your boyhood days when you wouldn’t part with your beloved Yankees or Chicago Bulls version and get back in the cap game. We understand it can feel a little odd at first but find one you like and lean into it for a fresh take on summer dressing, and we promise you won’t want to take it off.
1. Mustard Ball Cap by Draught Dry Goods
If you’re gingerly approaching this trend, a monotone number is a great option to ease you in. Made in California in collaboration with Quintin Co. this piece features a mahogany leather adjustable strap and floral lining inside the peak.
Versatile and created lovingly by one of our favourite brands, this cap will literally go with anything in your wardrobe. It features an adjustable Velcro closure and a wide brim and looks particularly awesome with a grey marl or bright white tee.
3. Original Basic 9FIFTY Snapback by New Era
As far as we can tell, leaving the sticker on the peak is the way to go, but don’t feel obliged. With or without sticker, this New Era cap is a great option for summer. Boasting a super deep, Kelly green design, the 9FIFTY was made to be worn with your favourite shorts.
4. Camp Satin Dark Grey by Acne
If you’re looking for something a little more ‘fashion’ Acne’s offering is both subtle and stylish. The dark grey is super safe and it will look pretty sharp with a beautifully tailored blazer and plain t-shirt.
5. Hat True Navy by Franklin & Marshall
If you want this look to be strictly casual, reach for the collegic lettering. We love this version by college nostalgia veterans Franklin & Marshall. Whether you wear it to the gym or save it for those hangover day dates, the True Navy will see you through in style.
- The top 5 last-minute gifts under $500 you can get today
- Show Off Your Inner Designer with Lexdray’s New Symmetry Collection
- The Manual’s Top Five Button Downs
- Sunglasses to feel awesome in by Surface to Air
- Clothing for the Modern Adventurer by 18 Waits