Whether you’re heading to work, a quick weekend getaway, or just city-trekking, Club Monaco has designed the ultimate bag for you. The Walter Backpack is a handsome amalgam of durability and style. Made from a combination of cotton canvas and leather with adjustable straps and metal closures, this bag is a hybrid of a duffle bag and backpack. An exterior zippered welt pocket and reinforced leather bottom, add to its function and form.
According to Aaron Levine, VP of Men’s Design at Club Monaco, “We want them to function and look good while doing it. With The Walter Backpack, we wanted something that is big enough for weekend use, but with multiple carrying options; either as a duffle or slung over your shoulder like a backpack. The goal is to make things for men that have functionality, versatility and are aesthetically pleasing.”
Founded in 1985 in Toronto, Club Monaco is now headquartered in Manhattan’s Chelsea gallery district. With stores in 26 cities across the U.S., and various countries across the globe, consumers can also shop via their website. Known for their photographic narrative, there is not a better brand blog than Culture Club.
They appeal to the creative consumer—a group of cultural influencers who mix fashion must-haves with timeless classics. The brand represents a distinctly urban-casual point of view, best defined as a sophisticated play of opposites: mixing vintage with new, hard with soft and eclectic with minimal.
- Murses, Schmurses: Mini Man Bags Will Up Your Style Game While Keeping Your Pockets from Overflowing
- Shop the Latest and Greatest from Filson’s Fall Collection
- Dwyane Wade Teams Up With Away for a Suitcase Designed for Wine and Other Awesome Travel Stuff
- These Gyms Have the Best Grooming Products and Amenities
- The Absolute Best Places to Buy Men’s Clothes Online