You can trust maestros of French minimalism to turn a regularly scheduled pair of flashy gym sneaks into something resolutely austere, which is exactly what they’ve done in partnership with Nike. They’ve taken two styles—Nike Air Max and Dunk—and stripped them of all color, leaving a blank slate in either white, black or beige, leaving a retro splotch of ’70s beige to pop at the sole. You could wear’m to the gym, but you could also style these with a button up/T-shirt, chinos and some shades and do the run-around-town thing too. And if neither of those get you picqued, they’re also begging for some DIY marker/paintbrush attention.
This is actually the third collaboration between APC and Nike and the last one, in April 2012, sold out within hours. APC Nike are available at all APC stores worldwide and online at usonline.apc.fr
- The 5 Best Sneakers for Men You Can Buy Right Now
- 5 Best Basketball Sneakers on Sale Now From NBA Superstars
- New Discovery Could Make Next-Gen Deodorants way More Effective
- How Sneaker Con Provides a Trusted Marketplace for Sneakerheads Everywhere
- Natural Performance Fabrics to Keep You Comfortable From Work to Workout