If you’re in need of a knock-your-socks-off action flick, look no further. Spanning almost 30 years, these action films are the kind you can watch over and over again and not get tired of. Sometimes you want to watch a movie to just shut your brain off for two hours — but these are not those movies. While they all contain some of the greatest fighting scenes, car chases, one-liners, and characters, these movies are also there to make you think. This is why they are the best of the best.
Hopefully, you’re able to watch these movies in a home theater or with some awesome headphones. If not, no worries because your socks will still be knocked off by the end of the movie. Sit back, relax, and get ready for some non-stop action.
Read More: Best Keanu Reeves Movies, Ranked
- 9 classic horror movies you need to know – The Exorcist, Psycho, and more
- The best shows on Max to stream in March
- The best shows and movies to watch on Apple TV Plus in March
- The best shows on Starz to watch in March
- The best movies on Max you can stream in March