Are you passionate about craft beer or spirits? Do you enjoy keeping up with the latest style trends? Do you love learning new things?
The Manual is looking for experienced freelance writers who know a thing or two about what we do here. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! You will find complete instructions for applying to the freelance positions on Indeed, but we’ve included some highlights below:
- Food and Drink: The ideal candidate already has considerable knowledge of and connections in both the food and beverage industries, from high-end restaurants and cocktail bars to everyday favorites and unknown local delights.
- Style, Grooming, and Design: The ideal candidate is savvy with men’s lifestyle — in particular, men’s fashion, men’s grooming, and architecture and design.
Please click the links to Indeed and follow the instructions posted there. We will not respond to inquiries sent elsewhere.
More about The Manual
Wait, you’re reading our site and don’t know about us already? Welcome! The Manual is a daily digital publication covering men’s lifestyle. Our goal is simple: We show men how to live a life that is more engaged. Whether it be fashion, food, drink, travel, grooming, or the outdoors, we’re here to provide insight into it all. As our name implies, we offer a suite of expert guides on a wide range of topics, from how to tie a bow-tie to how to cook a steak to how to defend yourself from a bear attack. We don’t boss you around. We’re simply here to bring authenticity and understanding to all that enriches our lives as men on a daily basis. The Manual was founded in 2012 in Portland, Oregon, by our brother site, Digital Trends, a daily digital technology publication.
More about Digital Trends
Speaking of Digital Trends, our brother site is also looking for tech-savvy freelancer writers. If you’re the kind of person who follows Elon Musk on Twitter, has strong opinions on Apple versus Android, or fixes everyone else’s Wi-Fi (whether you want to or not), then take a look at the current freelance openings. Digital Trends is hiring for a variety of different specialties.
- The 10 best movie drinking games to play on Netflix
- Soccer fans are getting inventive when it comes to Qatar’s World Cup alcohol ban
- 8 Fun Places to Celebrate Father’s Day
- This Company is Reaching Net-Zero With CO2-Based Products
- The NFL Authorizes $1 Million Cannabis Research Grant