The Manual may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
Getting a good night’s sleep is no easy feat. You can endlessly cycle through new pillows, sheets, and blankets, but if you still find yourself tossing and turning, you may need to invest in a better mattress. If you’ve ever been bed shopping before, though, you may be hesitant to go through the whole shebang again. So to avoid haggling with your local sleep slinger, amay be exactly what you need in your life right now.
The idea of a bed in a box is nothing new, but Casper has been in the space for quite some time. With multiple bed options available, there’s a lot to love about the brand. You can choose between affordable comfort, an award-winning balance of softness and support, and the more expensive luxury option. What’s more, from now until April 8, you can use the limited-time promo code WELLSLEPT to save 10 percent on any order with a mattress included. Here are all of the choices Casper has available:
- The Essential: Built to be affordable and comfortable, this mattress is made with 3 layers of memory foam. Coming in at just 8.5 inches thick, the Essential uses open-cell hybrid foam to help you sleep cool.
- The Casper: If you want to stay in the affordable range without sacrificing support, the classic Casper mattress is an excellent choice. At 10 inches thick with 4 layers of memory foam, it incorporates zoned support and an overall comfort upgrade to the design.
- The Wave: Need all the luxury you can get? The Wave comes with 5 luscious layers of memory foam, hyper-targeted support, and enhanced ergonomic spinal alignment.
While this online mattress brand may boast a lot of impressive features, you don’t need to rely on reviews or testimonial to find out if one of these memory foam options is right for you. Casper gives you 100 nights to decide whether or not you want to keep it. With free shipping and returns on your order, it’s far too easy to test a mattress out in your home without much risk to your wallet. The addition of a 10-year warranty is really just the icing on the cake.
- My Brooklyn Bedding Sedona Hybrid Mattress Review
- Serta’s EZ Tote Mattress Proves Why You Should Buy a Bed in a Box