Are you missing the adrenaline rush you get from a roller coaster? How about a story that makes you think about something you’ve never even imagined before? If you want it all rushing into your senses at once from the comfort of your home, you might be looking to watch a horror film. Between chilling sound design, a haunting soundtrack, properly used camera angles, low lighting, and a great monster/villain/creature/ghost, horror films can be one of the most exhilarating experiences you could possibly have while simply sitting and enjoying some popcorn. A good and scary story can be a great experience if it’s something special and original, so we’ve compiled a list of the best ones you can watch right now.
- The Best Jason Bateman Movies You Have to Watch
- These Are the 10 Best Brad Pitt Movies, Ranked
- The 13 Best Movies on Disney+ To Binge Right Now
- ‘Scream’ 2022 — A Sequel That Slashes Across Generations
- The 10 Best Social Justice Movies to Stream Right Now