For this week’s episode of Beards, Booze, and Bacon: The Manual Podcast, the round-table — Managing Editor Nicole Raney, Food and Drink Editor Sam Slaughter, and our wonderful host, Greg Nibler — sit down with the CEO of Harpoon Brewery, Dan Kenary, to talk about craft beer (while also enjoying a couple cold ones).
Being the first licensed craft brewery in the state of Massachusetts, the Boston-based Harpoon was at the forefront of the craft beer revolution in the United States. Not only did the crew talk with Kenary about the growth of the scene since the brewery’s inception 32 years ago, but also where beer is going in the future, what the deal with rosé ciders is, and (most importantly) what Harpoon Brewery beer would win in a fight club.
This episode of The Manual podcast will be best enjoyed with a beer in hand. Here’s where you can find a Harpoon brew near you.
- The Manual Awards 2018: Boston, Massachusetts
- How 2 Craft Breweries Are Turning to Lagers to Beat the Competition
- Super Bowl 2018 of Beers: The Best Brews from Boston and Philadelphia
- Brewers Association Announces New Beer Styles for 2018 (Including the New England IPA)
- The History of the West Coast IPA and Why It’s So Damn Hoppy