What new bourbon are we pumped about? Which hiking trail are we exploring? Why is the next supercar so cool? The Manual is dedicated to helping men live a more engaged life. Each week, our editors and guests get together for a round-table discussion about what’s new, exciting, and unique in the men’s lifestyle world. So pop open your favorite brew, step into your man cave, and start streaming.
For this week’s episode of Beards, Booze, and Bacon: The Manual Podcast, the round-table — Food and Drink Editor, Sam Slaughter; Associate Editor of Lifestyle, Chase McPeak; Special Guest, Spirits Writer Pat Evans; and host Greg Nibler discuss their favorite places to stay, eat, and play in Sin City.
To start, you’re going to need somewhere to stay, and for most,that means the Las Vegas Strip. There are, however, plenty of off-strip options, such as The Palms, where you can do everything from party under the stars at the hotel’s rooftop nightclub to enjoying Wagyu beef at one of the fine dining restaurants on property to sipping a cocktail that comes in a box at the hotel’s cocktail bar.
You’ll also learn about one of the shining stories of the past few months—the Las Vegas Golden Knights— and their improbable run to the NHL Stanley Cup Final.
Finally, the crew breaks down where you can find a good drink both on and off the strip, including one option that blew at least half of the group’s minds.
- Gin-Sanity: How to Build the Largest Gin Collection in Las Vegas
- Sippin’ in Sin City: 4 Best Beer Bars in Las Vegas
- Live Like Jason Statham at Vegas’ VORE Adrenaline Compound
- Beards, Booze, and Bacon: The Party Planning Episode
- Beards, Booze, and Bacon: The Portland Podcast Festival Episode
- Learn All About the Best ‘Affordable Luxury’ Cigars from a Real ‘Cigar Aficionado’
- Beards, Booze, and Bacon: The Craft Beer Trends Episode
- What You Need to Know About North Carolina Barbecue, According to Tyson Ho