For most people, when they think of moonshine, they picture something out of the movie Deliverance. Even those of us who are more familiar with the stuff were only introduced to it in the form of Shine On Georgia Corn Whiskey—a college campus staple that was usually responsible for more than a few bad decisions and broken pieces of dorm furniture.
However, over the past few years, true, traditional moonshine (or white whiskey) has made a legitimate comeback. We have chosen the top five moonshines that we believe are more than worth your time in checking out.
- How to Make Moonshine: The Complete Guide in 2021
- The 15 Best Rye Whiskey Brands Under $50
- 11 Best Whiskies for Whiskey Sours, According to Bartenders
- The 10 Best Spirits For Old Fashioneds, According To Bartenders
- The Best Cheap Whiskey Brands for Under $20