For most people, when they think of moonshine, they picture something out of the movie Deliverance. Even those of us who are more familiar with the stuff were only introduced to it in the form of Shine On Georgia Corn Whiskey—a college campus staple that was usually responsible for more than a few bad decisions and broken pieces of dorm furniture.
However, over the past few years, true, traditional moonshine (or white whiskey) has made a legitimate comeback. We have chosen the top five moonshines that we believe are more than worth your time in checking out.
- Whiskey and Wine Come Together with FEW Italia Bourbon
- This Virginia Distillery Just Released a Beer-Finished Whisky
- To Drink or Not to Drink: Pro Tips for Collecting and Storing Whisk(e)y
- A Guide to Whiskey Decanters
- What it Takes for an American Distillery to Make Nocino, a Traditional Italian Walnut Liqueur