This post originally ran on our brother site Digital Trends:
In part three of our three part Innovators and Essentials series, presented by Scion, we stopped over at one of the two garages that make up the headquarters for Breadwinner Cycles and spoke with Ira Ryan and Tony Pereria. Ira and Tony are the co-founders of Breadwinner Cycles and they also make and assemble every single bicycle they sell. We discuss how they got started in the business, what inspires them and how technology has changed or not changed over the years in building bikes.
Their handmade steel frames are tig welded, and outfitted with the latest modern components including disc brakes and electronic shifting.
- The 38 Best Gifts for Men in 2020
- The 34 Best Men’s Shoes to Buy Right Now
- The 9 Best Blue-Light-Blocking Glasses for Men
- 10 Best History Books in 2020
- Early Prime Day Deal: Save $160 on Intex Inflatable Hot Tub