Which new bourbon are we pumped about? What does it take to be a master journeyman? Where are we excited to travel to next? Each week, The Manual Podcast invites an expert, artisan, or craftsman for a roundtable discussion on what’s new, exciting, and unique in their trade.
For this week’s episode of The Manual Podcast, Greg, Nicole, and Sam all remote in to catch up on the week while trying to maintain their sanity.
In these crazy times, solace can come in a lot of different forms — whether it’s a nice glass of whiskey, ordering takeout from your favorite restaurant in town so that it can stay open through this mess, or as is the case with our episode this week, talking with friends.
With no set agenda, we sat down to just talk this week. We talked about what’s going on, what we’re doing while stuck in our respective homes, and more. There isn’t an interview, but in times like these we realized that laughter can be a good form of solace (wine, gin, whiskey, or beer help, too).
If you’re feeling stressed out right now and need an escape for a little while, you’re not alone. We’re all in this together (six feet apart, but together), so check out our latest episode and forget about the outside world for a little while. Things may feel grim, but it’s important to remember to laugh when you can, too.
How are you doing? Need someone to have an online happy hour with? Have any tips for working from home? Let us know. We want to hear from you. If you ever have a question or comment for The Manual Podcast folks, give us a shout at email@example.com — we’re always around! Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter so you can join the discussion. Don’t forget, too, to rate and review the podcast where you download it.
- Your Guide to Working from Home
- How the Coronavirus is Disrupting Your Lifestyle and What You Can Do About It
- The Manual Podcast Discusses Coronavirus, Working From Home, and More
- The 8 Best Bean Bag Chairs for Adults in 2021
- The 31 Best Men’s Skincare Gift Sets in 2021
- The 11 Best Shows to Watch on HBO Max Right Now
- 12 Best Immersion Blenders for Easy Soups, Salsas, and Smoothies
- 10 Small DIY Projects You Can Tackle While Stuck at Home