Which new bourbon are we pumped about? What does it take to be a master journeyman? Where are we excited to travel to next? Each week, The Manual Podcast invites an expert, artisan, or craftsman for a roundtable discussion on what’s new, exciting, and unique in their trade.
For this week’s episode of The Manual Podcast, Greg, Nicole, and Sam sit down to talk about what everyone is talking about right now: the coronavirus.
It’s safe to say that everyone has had to deal with the coronavirus in some way, shape, or form by now. As it has spread, more and more bars and restaurants have closed down or shifted to to-go only while many different jobs have changed to a work from home policy (stating it here first: WFH is going to be the 2020), so we thought we would try and tackle all of those, all while recording from a place that isn’t our home studio.
First, we cover some work from home tips. Sam, seeing as he works from home normally, takes the lead on this. Whether you’re looking for how to effectively work from home or some tips for how to make the most of the food you’ve stocked up on, we’ve got it.
We also take time to talk about the effect it’s had on the community at large. With thousands now out of work, what can people do? Where can they go to support or donate if they’re able? We cover that, too.
These times they are a-changing, folks. What is true now may not be true in a few weeks. We don’t know. The important thing is being safe for you and those around you.
Do you have tips for working from home? Do you just need someone to talk to while you’re locked in your house? Let us know. We want to hear from you. If you ever have a question or comment for The Manual Podcast folks, give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org — we’re always around! Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter so you can join the discussion. Don’t forget, too, to rate and review the podcast where you download it.
- 13 Tips for Working From Home, According to Our Writers
- The Effect of Coronavirus on Sports: The Ball Is in COVID-19’s Court
- A Complete Guide to Self-Care for Men
- The Manual Podcast’s Quarantine Chronicles, Episode 3
- Discussing Moderation and Sobriety During Quarantine with Gabriel Rucker
- The Manual Podcast’s Quarantine Chronicles, Volume 3
- The Manual Podcast Celebrates 100 Episodes With a New Name
- Learning About Finger Wrestling, Mountain Cheese, and More Fun from Germany