For those of you who are shaving off your whiskers in the name of Movember to grow a mustache for the sake of men’s health issues (prostate cancer, testicular cancer, poor mental health and physical inactivity), we have have an excellent grooming line for you: Pacific Shaving Company Caffeinated Shaving Cream and Aftershave! Now, you must be wondering, how does caffeine benefit the skin? According to the folks behind it, “Caffeine is an effective vasoconstrictor and antioxidant that can help reduce the appearance of redness and keeps your skin looking and feeling healthy.”
Here are other reasons why you should try Pacific Shaving Company Caffeinated Shaving Cream and Aftershave:
Benefits of a Caffeinated Shave:
- It is high in antioxidants: Helps keep skin looking and feeling healthy.
- It is a vasoconstrictor: Helps reduce the appearance of redness and soothe skin.
- It can penetrate skin and absorb into your blood: Start your morning with a kick!
- Antioxidant-rich, naturally-derived caffeine
- Safe and natural ingredients
- Aloe and spearmint
Other smart things about this product:
- No synthetic fragrances, no animal testing
- Vegan, paraben-free
- Long-lasting, concentrated formula
- TSA-travel friendly
- Made in the USA
“Caffeine is a versatile ingredient with many health benefits,” said Stan Ades, founder of Pacific Shaving Company. “When topically applied, the benefits of caffeine can take effect quickly. With 50 milligrams of naturally-derived caffeine (an espresso contains approximately 60 milligrams), Pacific Shaving Company’s new products may not replace your morning coffee routine, but they will help get you going in the morning — while providing an exceptional shaving experience.”
They’re the perfect products to get your mustache in shape for Movember!
For more information, visit pacificshaving.com.
- You Should Try Out these Natural Grooming Products
- Shaving Tips for Black Men: Best Products and Practices
- The History of Proraso: How a Small Italian Company Became Your Favorite Grooming Brand
- Forget the Cup: 8 Delectable Ways to Eat Your Coffee
- Attractive at Any Age: A Guy’s Guide to Skincare in His 20s