Planning on packing your summer calendar with vacations and long weekend trips? Then you’ll need to amass a small army of tiny bottles, tubes, and jars of grooming products to maintain appearances while on the go. If you prefer not to do the actual gathering yourself, then you’re in luck as Mr. Porter has gone to the trouble for you with their annual summer Travel Grooming Kit ($95).
Included in the site’s impeccable selection, are some of their most popular products and basically everything you could possibly need to look and smell wonderful this summer. For keeping skin in tiptop shape, prevent sun damage, and camouflage signs of inevitable overindulgence, there’s Erno Laszlo Antioxidant Complex for Eyes, Lab Series Future Rescue Repair Serum, Tom Ford Intensive Purifying Mud Mask, Clinique for Men Broad Spectrum Moisturizer, and few more. Ensuring hair is presentable is Bumble and bumble Thickening Shampoo and M2 Matte Finish Medium Hold Pomade. And keeping you smelling nice despite the sweaty conditions is Byredo Mister Marvelous Cologne Soap, Czech and Speake Oxford & Cambridge Hydrating Body Wash, and Baxter of California Exfoliating Body Bar. Plus, there’s a mini D R Harris toothpaste because basically no one remembers to pack that. Now you have no excuse to look anything less than your best when you’re away from home.
- It’s National Men’s Grooming Day: Celebrate With Some of Our Favorite Grooming Goods and Gear
- Begin Your Summer Beach Body Prep Now with the Best Men’s Workout Clothes for Fall
- This Summerhouse Brings the Simplicity of Danish Design to Washington State
- The Best Natural Deodorants for Men That Actually Work
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Shape a Beard