Planning on packing your summer calendar with vacations and long weekend trips? Then you’ll need to amass a small army of tiny bottles, tubes, and jars of grooming products to maintain appearances while on the go. If you prefer not to do the actual gathering yourself, then you’re in luck as Mr. Porter has gone to the trouble for you with their annual summer Travel Grooming Kit ($95).
Included in the site’s impeccable selection, are some of their most popular products and basically everything you could possibly need to look and smell wonderful this summer. For keeping skin in tiptop shape, prevent sun damage, and camouflage signs of inevitable overindulgence, there’s Erno Laszlo Antioxidant Complex for Eyes, Lab Series Future Rescue Repair Serum, Tom Ford Intensive Purifying Mud Mask, Clinique for Men Broad Spectrum Moisturizer, and few more. Ensuring hair is presentable is Bumble and bumble Thickening Shampoo and M2 Matte Finish Medium Hold Pomade. And keeping you smelling nice despite the sweaty conditions is Byredo Mister Marvelous Cologne Soap, Czech and Speake Oxford & Cambridge Hydrating Body Wash, and Baxter of California Exfoliating Body Bar. Plus, there’s a mini D R Harris toothpaste because basically no one remembers to pack that. Now you have no excuse to look anything less than your best when you’re away from home.
- ‘Succession’ season 4 is here — These are the fragrances your favorite characters would wear
- Having beard struggles? Here’s how to fix a patchy beard, according to an expert
- Here are the 10 best aftershave balms for men in 2023
- How to straighten your beard at home: A complete guide
- Great skin at any age: Skincare for men in their 20s, 30s, 40s, and beyond