It’s no secret that we at The Manual are huge fans of Harry’s. The grooming brand’s razors are the ultimate blend of form and function. Oh and the price is right. The subsequent shaving accoutrements they introduced—shave cream and gel, aftershave, and face wash—have also proved to be grooming gold. (And don’t even get us started on the covetable collaborations in which they teamed up with Jimmy Chin and Thom Brown.) They don’t do half ass.
So you can imagine that when Harry’s decided to finally introduce its own wash bag a lot of thought went into it. Just like the razors, the final result is cool looking, perfectly suited for travel, and wallet-friendly ($25!). While the material resembles your favorite chambray shirt, it’s actually a durable, water-resistant blend of nylon and cotton whipped up in a 100-year old Italian mill (so yeah they know their shit). Inside is a waterproof lining that can handle the inevitable leaks and spills that come with constant travel and is adorned with doodles of the team’s favorite far-flung cities.
Buy the kit empty or fully stocked with your favorite Harry’s offerings. Or as ‘tis the season for giving, ask your loved ones to get it for you.
- Shaving Tips for Black Men: Best Products and Practices
- The Perfect Travel-Size Toiletries to Pack for a Long, Lazy Weekend
- Maximize Your Tub Time With These Kick-Ass Shower Accessories
- Behold, Bearded Brethren! These Are the Best Beard Oils You Can Buy
- Petting Kangaroos and Sustainable Booze: The Best of Adelaide, Australia