It’s no secret that we at The Manual are huge fans of Harry’s. The grooming brand’s razors are the ultimate blend of form and function. Oh and the price is right. The subsequent shaving accoutrements they introduced—shave cream and gel, aftershave, and face wash—have also proved to be grooming gold. (And don’t even get us started on the covetable collaborations in which they teamed up with Jimmy Chin and Thom Brown.) They don’t do half ass.
So you can imagine that when Harry’s decided to finally introduce its own wash bag a lot of thought went into it. Just like the razors, the final result is cool looking, perfectly suited for travel, and wallet-friendly ($25!). While the material resembles your favorite chambray shirt, it’s actually a durable, water-resistant blend of nylon and cotton whipped up in a 100-year old Italian mill (so yeah they know their shit). Inside is a waterproof lining that can handle the inevitable leaks and spills that come with constant travel and is adorned with doodles of the team’s favorite far-flung cities.
Buy the kit empty or fully stocked with your favorite Harry’s offerings. Or as ‘tis the season for giving, ask your loved ones to get it for you.
- Sprint Through Airport Security with These TSA-Approved Men’s Travel Kits
- Look Your Best on a Budget with These 7 Inexpensive Grooming Goods
- Give Your Legs a Pair of Blue Jeans They Truly Deserve
- Give Your Mustache a Twirl with these Best Mustache Waxes
- 8 Best Beard Grooming Kits for the Modern Beardsman