Have you checked out The Manual Grooming Awards 2018 and read all about the best of the best grooming products for men? Then it’s time for you to spin the wheel of fortune and roll the dice for your chance to win every single winning item in our 20 categories.
The prizes aren’t sample-sized — these are full-size, full-price products that will help you smell better, shave better, have better skin and hair, and fend off aging, acne, and irritation. From best face wash to best hair cream to best beard oil, we’ve covered every essential grooming product men need to look and feel good.
Oh, and did we mention the entire giveaway box is also worth over $1,000? How many dudes can say they’ve got a grand’s worth of killer grooming gear in their bathroom? Only dudes like Bruce Wayne, LeBron James, or Patrick Bateman (but we’ll conveniently ignore the last one).
Yes, you can achieve grooming god status just by entering the contest below. Good luck and happy grooming!
- Best Aftershave: Guise Etiquette Aftershave Balm
- Best Bar Soap: V76 by Vaughn Detox Bar Soap
- Best Beard Oil: The Roosevelts Beard Company Yosemite Beard Oil
- Best Shampoo: Malin + Goetz Peppermint Shampoo
- Best Conditioner: Rugged & Dapper Hydration Remedy Conditioner
- Best Deodorant: Ursa Major Hoppin’ Fresh Deodorant
- Best Dopp Kit: Chester Wallace Small Format Bag
- Best Beard Trimmer: Braun Multi-Grooming Kit MGK3080
- Best Razor: Truefitt & Hill Wellington Razor Fusion
- Best Shaving Cream: ClarinsMen Smooth Shave
- Best Eye Cream/Gel: Port Products Marine Layer Under Eye Recovery Gel
- Best Face Mask: Tom Ford Intensive Purifying Mud Mask
- Best Face Wash: Evenprime Cleanser
- Best Hair Clay: Baxter of California Clay Pomade
- Best Hair Cream: Scotch Porter Hair Balm
- Best Moisturizer: Lab Series Maxellence The Singular Cream
- Best Spot Treatment: Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment
- Best Hangover Cream: Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate
- Best Sunscreen: All Good SPF 50+ Sport Sunscreen Butter Stick
- Best Exfoliant: Foreo Luna 2 for Men
Article originally published July 10 at 8 a.m.
- 10 Weirdest Men’s Grooming Products We Found Amazon
- The Best Aftershave Balms to Soothe Your Irritated Skin
- The Only Camping Toiletries You Need for a Weekend (or Week) in the Woods
- Best Grills Under $500: Get the Biggest Barbecue Bang For Your Buck
- The Best Barbecue and Grill Accessories of the Season