Regardless of your own personal opinions on gun control, you can’t deny that modern firearms are amazing machines. With designs that have evolved and progressed over centuries of fine-tuning, today’s guns are a beautiful synthesis of craftsmanship and technology.
Nothing illustrates this better than Beretta’s latest video, Human Technology — a short film from Ancarani Studio that follows the production of the one of Beretta’s luxury firearms from start to finish. Through focusing on the minutia of the company’s manufacturing process –a mixture of high-tech CNC machining and oldschool human adjustment– the film poetically captures the duality of the modern-day shotgun.
And it’s absolutely mesmerizing to watch.
- 13 Best NERF Blasters for Adults
- The 13 Best Keanu Reeves Movies, Ranked
- 25 Amazon Prime Movies to Stream in October
- 10 of the Coolest LEGO Car Sets for Enthusiasts
- The Best Travel Shows and Documentaries on Netflix