We will follow the method of this tool and be blunt. This item is for those who have entered the world of unconventional workouts. If you are someone that enjoys crossfit, all body workouts, or is looking for a tool to hone smaller stabilizing muscles, you might enjoy incorporating this into your routine. The Warrior Steel Mace comes in two weights – 15 and 20 pounds and the website instructs new users with the following, “We suggest starting with the 15LB steel mace until you master movements such as 10 to 2, 360 swing, Gravedigger, and the Barbarian squat.” If you know what those workouts are, then this tool might be right for you.
Tee Major, the owner of Set for Set, believes in providing, “kick-ass unconventional training equipment and functional fitness workouts.” The company currently offers steel maces, power bands, speed ropes, and massage balls.
So, if you’re looking to get a little medieval without donning a suit of armor and hopping on a horse, all while building muscle, balance, and agility, give the Warrior Steel Mace a try. And please, tag us in any photos–we’d love to see you in action.
- The 13 Best Workout Apps That Every Man Should Try In 2021
- The 8 Best Resistance Bands for Every Kind of Workout This 2021
- Workout While You Work: Easy Desk Exercises to Try on the Job This 2021
- The Best At-Home Workout Equipment to Get in Shape for 2021
- The 11 Best Massage Guns for Your Post-Workout Recovery