Which new bourbon are we pumped about? What does it take to be a master journeyman? Where are we excited to travel to next? Each week, The Manual Podcast invites an expert, artisan, or craftsman for a roundtable discussion on what’s new, exciting, and unique in their trade.
For this week’s episode of The Manual Podcast, Greg, Nicole, and Sam once again dial in from their respective quarantines to discuss health and wellness during the pandemic.
Heading into the third week of respective isolation, the gang have been attempting to keep their spirits up in a variety of ways. One way to do that is through physical activity of some sort, and all three discuss the different things they’ve been doing — or not doing — to remain active while stuck at home. Whether it’s with equipment that you have already, equipment that you’ve bought online recently, or your own body weight, there are plenty of activities to do during quarantine.
Another part of wellness and self care is taking care of one’s mental health. Meditation is discussed — and Sam even doubles down on starting it using an app — as well as other methods for dealing with the angst, depression, anxiety, and any other feelings during this time. Finally, the gang discusses the fact that it’s okay to also not feel okay at times, and how to deal with that.
Times are tough. How are you coping? Do you have a workout regimen you want to share? Want us to talk about anything specific? Let us know. We want to hear from you. If you ever have a question or comment for The Manual Podcast folks, give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org — we’re always around! Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter so you can join the discussion. Don’t forget, too, to rate and review the podcast where you download it.
- 7 Companies Getting It Right During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- A Complete Guide to Self-Care for Men
- A Complete Guide to Meditation for Men
- Your Guide to Working from Home
- Tips for Creating a Home Fitness Routine With Limited Equipment and Space
- The Best Workout Apps for 2020
- Is Calisthenics Right For You? A Guide to Bodyweight Workouts
- Discussing Moderation and Sobriety During Quarantine with Gabriel Rucker
- How To Maintain Healthy Drinking Habits During Quarantine
- Why You Should Start Meditating in Quarantine
- Why Karamo Brown Wants Us to Take Better Care of Ourselves During Quarantine
- Why Nico Marley Wants You to Use CBD to Naturally Boost Your Wellness