The first topic of discussion is obvious: Who is the best Bond ever? While we unanimously agreed on the top Bond, there was some controversy about the second-best Bond.
From there, the crew moved on to the things that make 007 fun. From the ridiculous to the practical, Drew breaks down the best Bond gadgets ever, as well as real-life technology that makes a few of Q’s inventions a little more believable. Sam then breaks down James Bond’s famous martini. Is it better shaken or stirred? What about the Vesper? Tune in to find out.
Who is the best Bond? Do you have a favorite movie or book? Which 007 gadget do you covet the most? Give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org — we’re always around! Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter and keep an eye out for our weekly podcast polls so you can join the discussion.
- The 20 Most Outrageous and Fantastic James Bond Gadgets of All Time
- James Bond’s LEGO Aston Martin DB5 Comes With All Your Favorite Gadgets
- 5 Hotels That Would Suit James Bond Like a Well-Shaken Martini
- How to Make the Perfect Vodka Martini
- The Manual Podcast’s Quarantine Chronicles, Episode 3
- The Manual Podcast Celebrates 100 Episodes With a New Name