Want to impress a date with a romantic candlelit evening? We’ve found a candle we love that not only sets the scene, but also fills the air with an aroma you’ll both enjoy.
The new Cask Candle offers up a floral-whiskey scent highlighted with patchouli, cedar woods and vanilla. It’s also crafted from soy wax, which means it will burn cleaner than paraffin and be easier on the planet.
“I had the pleasure of meeting with RONIN (and Yardbird) co-owner Lindsay Jang last year when she was in Los Angeles,” says JP Mastey, creative director at Baxter. “At that time Lindsay was purchasing Baxter of California hand wash and candles for her restaurants. Our first venture was a black currant hand wash (BOC & RONIN co-branded) that we launched in the Summer of 2013, while developing a unique and custom scent for a new candle.”
$35 for the Cask Candle at Baxter of California.
- 5 Scotch Whiskies So Exclusive You Have to Fly to Buy Them
- Irish Heart with Caribbean Soul: Tullamore D.E.W. Releases Rum Cask-Finished Whiskey
- Grooming 101: How to Grow and Maintain Stubble
- Shred the Slopes on a Pair of Jackie Chan-Inspired Skis
- Behold, Bearded Brethren! These Are the Best Beard Oils You Can Buy