If you’re looking for solid facial products and you’re not sure where to start, then look no further. Kiehl’s Facial Fuel line is a useful product for men that can be an excellent addition to your skincare routine. Kiehl’s, circa 1851, is known for their high quality and successful ingredients. They have been a reliable American staple for more than a century. Cultural icons like Andy Warhol and others have stood behind the company’s products.
The Manual did a little testing on the Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Line on behalf of men everywhere. To start, men who have normal to oily skin should try out this men’s line. Many of the products cleanse and hydrate without drying out the skin. Their products contain menthol, caffeine and citrus ingredients making this a rejuvenating option for those of guys out there with post shave irritation.
It’s not always best to use one product line for your skin. Sometimes its better to find the products that work best for you and combine them. For example, you may have a Kiehl’s cleanser and a Neutrogena daily moisturizer. Other skincare companies may have products that provide better results for your skin type. This can also be a seasonally dependent on your climate and surroundings. Kiehl’s is sold at any Kiehl’s retail location or at Nordstrom’s or Saks Fifth Avenue.
Here’s our list of the top three items on the Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Line:
- Facial Fuel Cleanser: Removes oil and dirt without over drying. Ingredients include caffeine, vitamins and citrus extracts. Brightens up skin and great to use as a pre-shave cleanser. 8.4 fl. o.z $20
- Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture: This vitamin-enriched moisturizer energizes the skin with citrus and menthol. Its key ingredient Chestnut Extract helps the skin keep an active barrier against environmental damage. Soothes post shave irritation and razor burn. 4.2 fl. o.z $35
- Facial Fuel Eye DePuffer: Jam packed with caffeine as its main ingredient it reduces puffiness and visible tiredness all around. It’s the perfect product to use after a long flight or the morning after a night out. 0.17 fl. oz Stick $20
- Honor Presidents’ Day with Some Grooming Tips Inspired by Presidents Past
- Banish Mid-Winter Pastiness with the Best Sunless Tanners (and Tanning Tips) for Men
- Super Dry Winter Skin Got You Itching? You Need a Healing Salve or Balm
- 8 Ways to Calm Stress-Related Skin Irritation, According to an Expert
- 12 Ingrown Hair Treatments to Prevent and Eliminate Unsightly Blemishes