The Manual is looking for an experienced editor to lead our fashion and grooming coverage. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! You will find complete details about the position and instructions for applying below, but we’ve included some highlights:
- You love exploring topics in the fashion and grooming realm.
- You have experience writing, editing, and managing freelancers.
- You take pride in representing all communities and interests.
Please click the link to our official job posting and follow the instructions posted there. We will not respond to inquiries sent elsewhere.
More about The Manual
Wait, you’re reading our site and don’t know about us already? Welcome! The Manual is a daily digital publication covering men’s lifestyle. Our goal is simple: We show men how to live a life that is more engaged. Whether it be fashion, food, drink, travel, grooming, or the outdoors, we’re here to provide insight into it all. As our name implies, we offer a suite of expert guides on a wide range of topics, from how to tie a bow-tie to how to cook a steak to how to defend yourself from a bear attack. We don’t boss you around. We’re simply here to bring authenticity and understanding to all that enriches our lives as men on a daily basis. The Manual was founded in 2012 in Portland, Oregon, by our brother site, Digital Trends, a daily digital technology publication.
- The Best Mattresses for Side-Sleepers Who Need Support
- 8 Best Wireless Headphones for Running: What to Know Before You Buy
- Why You Should be Actively Stretching for a Better Workout
- Après-Hike: The Best Gear Kit to Sport After the Adventure
- Uball Is the New Portable Basketball Hoop That Lets You Play Ball Anywhere