Here at The Manual, we’re big fans of anything with dual function – especially when that dual function involves the consumption of two different kinds of booze.
In an elegant marriage of form and function, Highwave’s beer/shot glass lets you use one vessel to either take a shot or (you guessed it) drink a beer. The large end of each glass can hold up to a pint of liquid, whereas the smaller end can measure out a perfect 2 oz shot.
Now we know what you’re thinking – with such a convenient tool for imbibing alcohol, you’re undoubtedly worried that you might get too smashed one night, and end up accidentally smashing your new glassware. Not to worry; these badboys are mouth blown out of tough borosilicate glass. This doesn’t make them indestructible, but considering the fact that this is the same stuff that NASA uses on the space shuttle’s thermal tiles, you can rest assured that they’ll hold up to a bit of abuse. The glasses are also stackable and dishwasher safe.
You can pick up a pair of beer/shot glasses on Highwave’s website for just $19.
Image via Cool Material
- The Heir Waterpipe is the Most Beautiful (and Best Functioning) Bong You’ll Ever Hit
- What is a Boilermaker? A Brief History and the Best Boilermaker Combos
- How to Drink Absinthe and Live to Tell the Tale
- Recyclable Cups, Bowls, and Plates to Make Your Next Camping Trip Easier
- How to Throw a Bloody Great (Grown-Up) Halloween Party