Cyber Monday 2020 is almost over! The good news is, there’s still time to find some great deals! If you’ve been thinking about upgrading your kitchen appliances, now is a perfect time. Whether that means new kitchen essentials like a fridge or toaster or something fancier like a sous vide machine or a stand mixer, don’t miss out on these last-minute Cyber Monday deals!
The post-Thanksgiving Day shopping bonanza is upon us, and we’re seeing some amazing deals. There’s still a ton of Cyber Monday items available, which is great if you’re looking for kitchen gifts to send to everyone on your list. So, whatever you’re into — and, more importantly, if you’re looking to save big on this holiday season — we have you covered. For gourmet chefs (or wannabe chefs), don’t wait around, these Cyber Monday are almost gone!
Take stock of what you have now: If you’ve held on to your refrigerator or toaster oven a little too long, now’s the time to step up. Many of the latest premium kitchen appliances now feature internet or Bluetooth connectivity, so you can keep tabs on your kitchen appliances or even change their settings without getting off the couch. Not sure if you need to buy more milk? Some of Samsung’s best fridges will let you know before you think to ask. Need to adjust the cooking time on your casserole? GE’s Smart Ranges & Ovens let you switch up the time and temperature from anywhere. We can almost guarantee your current appliances can’t do that.
Upgrade your kitchen appliances: Most people have essential appliances for their kitchen. You no doubt already own a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a stove, and a microwave. But, Cyber Monday is the perfect time of year to upgrade — to treat yourself to that newer model you otherwise wouldn’t buy. More than many other product categories, kitchen appliances are often deeply discounted during the holiday shopping season.
Simplify your cooking: If you’re looking for a little shopping inspiration, consider simultaneously stepping up and simplifying your cooking game with an Instant Pot. These versatile electronically controlled multicookers are like six appliances in one for pressure cooking, slow cooking, and more. They help consolidate everything from food prep to cooking into a single device. If you’re keen to get even fancier, sous vide is a simple, versatile way to take your cooking game to the next level. Plus, it’s so simple, your dog can probably cook with it.
The best Cyber Monday deals for 2020 are likely to be found online at the big box stores. So, stay safe during this pandemic and relax with some holiday shopping from home. Check these retailers first to find the best kitchen appliance sales of the year:
- Shop Amazon this Cyber Monday for fantastic deals on everything from coffeemakers to Instant Pots and Black Friday sous vide deals.
- Expect great deals on small kitchen appliances from Best Buy. We’re already seeing discounts of 20% or more on things like Ninja’s Foodi digital multicooker and air fryer.
- Home Depot has already announced Cyber Monday savings with up to 40% off on select kitchen appliances from now through December 2, 2020.
- Target is getting in on the game early this year as well. We’re seeing hot flash sales on select appliances like this Dyson V8 Motorhead Origin Cordless Stick Vacuum for almost 40% off.
- For larger appliances, shop Appliances Connection, where the brand has announced massive Cyber Monday savings like a Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal on select Viking appliances.
- The best KitchenAid mixer deals for September 2022
- Best Cheap Espresso Machine Deals for September 2022
- Best Food Processor Deals for September 2022
- Best Instant Pot Deals for September 2022
- Best Air Fryer Deals for 2022