For our second collaborative project we are excited to have worked with Virginia based leather company, Moore & Giles. We met these folks down in Austin, Texas at the Northern Grade pop up and have been drinking buddies ever since. Founded in 1933, Moore & Giles is known not just for their bags. From aviation to residential and hospitality interior design (and a soon to be released bar cart!) they are well respected for their timeless leathers.
When we got down to business it didn’t take long for us to realize a padded laptop portfolio would be the way to go for our first project.
Our guys are always on the go and a portfolio is perfect for a laptop, keys, a notebook and of course a flask. We chose a blue ‘Pacific’ colored distressed leather as a unique but not over the top color-way that stands out without being too in-your-face. Another subtle design is our logo pressed into the center tab. We appreciate that the Italian leather was inspired by some old Parisian club chairs the team had seen in a French flea market.
We worked with Moore & Giles on this video to present how the collaboration came about. We hope you enjoy. There were only 50 made, so don’t dawdle but order one today.
- Spider Silk Fabric is Badass, and Here’s the Ski Jacket to Prove It
- 4 Minimalist Backpacks Designed to Tackle the Trail and the Streets
- 4 Best Travel Gear Brands with Lifetime Warranties
- Don’t You Wish You Got these Artsy Stormtrooper Helmets for Christmas?
- The Importance of Goals, Tools, and Cheat Days in Your Daily Routine