The Weekly DT is a weekly tech story from our brother site, DigitalTrends.com.
Samsung’s Level series of headphones are the company’s first go at a high-end headphone series. The new lineup is headlined by the Level Over, a full-size over-ear set of cans with Bluetooth wireless and active noise canceling on board. And based on our initial experience with the sleek new cans, we’d say Samsung has a real winner on its hands.
The $350 Level Over are accented with a soft, tan leatherette headband and ear pads, and trimmed with slim lines of chrome. but their exterior barely hints at their high-tech inner workings. In our video, we show off the headphones and dive deeper into our first impressions, which are overwhelmingly positive.
Bottom line: Samsung’s first try at a full-size premium headphone appear to be wildly successful, and very much on the level with competing models from the likes of Phiaton and Ultimate Ears.
- The 25 Best Documentaries on Netflix Right Now
- What Kind of Motorcycle Should I Get? A Guide to the Best Motorcycle Types
- The Best Food and Cooking Shows on Netflix to Binge Right Now
- Where to Buy the Best Face Masks Available Now
- Get Ripped at Home with the Coolest Home Workout Gear