There might never have been a better year to run for the hills (or mountaintops). Mountain sports are fun and exhilarating and they keep you outdoors and for the most part socially distanced, too, with that ski lift or gondola being the possible exception. But hey, the mask you wear to stay safe from COVID-19 will handily keep your face warmer, too, to it’s all silver linings over here. Before you can hit the slopes, you will go course need some trusted hardware you can strap to your boots that will help you make the most of the snow.
- Best Cyber Monday Snowboard Deals
- Best Cyber Monday Snowboard Helmet Deals
- Best Cyber Monday Snowboard Goggle Deals
- Best Cyber Monday Snowboard Jacket Deals
- Best Cyber Monday Snowboard Pants Deals
- Best Cyber Monday Snowboard Boots Deals
- Best Cyber Monday Snowboard Bag Deals
- How to Choose a Snowboard During Cyber Monday Sales
- Where to Find the Best Snowboard Sales
Shop snowboard sales by category:
The best way to enjoy said white stuff is with an elusive deal on a snowboard during the two biggest holiday shopping events, Black Friday and Cyber Monday. While Black Friday might be over there’s still time to snag a great last-minute deal today on Cyber Monday. We’ve highlighted all the sales to make your next snowborading trip pleasantly affordable.
Cyber Monday deals on snowboards (and just about everything else) are as dynamic as a gnar terrain park, so you can expect new deals to pop up and great opportunities to ride off into haze, so don’t wait too long to make your move. We’ve rounded up some of the best holiday snowboard deals still going on and we’ll keep the list as fresh as fresh-fallen snow, but once a board deal bails, that’s it, buddy.
The most essential snowboard gear is a quality snowboard helmet. They’re essential in preventing impacts on your head that could cause serious head injuries. Whether you’re new to outdoor sports or looking for something that’s more stylish, there are plenty of online sales going on to help you find the right snowboarding helmet. When buying a snowboard helmet, you want to look for one that has a hard outer plastic shell, high-density foam material on the inside, and padding materials with insulation to hold it in place. Check out these great sales below.
Whether you’re looking for snowboard goggles that will make a great gift for a friend or family member (and who doesn’t need a great gift in 2020) or you want to score a deal on one of the best snowboard goggles for yourself, shopping Cyber Monday sales on mountain sport hardware is the way to go.
There’s a ton of great mountain apparel and equipment that will sell for rock bottom prices from your favorite retailers, from Backcountry to this little place you might have heard of called Amazon. Check out some of the best men’s snowboarding clothing sales.
So you have your parka jacket and looking to match with snowboard pants? Before you hit the slopes, you’ll want the best snowboarding outerwear from head to toe. When buying snowboard pants make sure to find one that is long enough to cover your snowboarding boots. If you’re a beginner, water proofing pants are great to keep you wamr and dry during fall or while sitting on a chair lift.
And while you’re at it, don’t stop with just the upper body outerwear: Instead, cruise the pow in steel with some great ski and snowboard footwear that will have you looking great while also keeping you safe and warm.
Of course you’ll want to keep everything packed and secure with a snowboard bag. We’ve found the best one’s to shop for this season.
Sure, Cyber Monday deals are all about the money, but getting a great deal on a board that’s all wrong for you is anything but crunchy. If you’re already a seasoned rider, then you know what you’re looking at and let the price tag be the deciding factor. If you’re newer to boarding, you need to take some time to choose the right hardware. If you are all about cruising downhill with a jump or two thrown in once you’re comfy riding, get an all-mountain snowboard, which is designed for slopes, moguls, some woods, and light tricks. If you want to jump off of and slide over everything you see, go with a freestyle board. And if you want to go deep into the backcountry pow and bowls, consider a powder board with a directional shape and plenty of surface area.
Next, make sure you carefully consider the size of your prospective board. Boards are sized based on rider weight, not height, so a few reference points: a 120-pound rider would want about a 150 CM board. A 160-pound guy needs about a 160 CM snowboard. And a 200-pound fellah needs a 165 CM board for proper support and weight displacement. As for width, if you wear a shoe that’s size 11 or bigger, get a wide board. Size 10 and under, a standard width is all good.
Whether you prefer skiing or snowboarding, there’s no need for “busting” down retail shop doors this year; the best snowboard deals for Cyber Monday are all online. Here are five places you’ll definitely want to look for ’em and we’ve highlighted the best snowboarding brands to look out for:
- REI Cyber Week Sale: Shop up to 50% off on on all things fall and winter, including backpacks, snowboards, and ski gear.
- : A trusted retailer for all things outdoors with a sweet spot for mountain gear, these guys are crushing it with deals this year, including on boards.
- : You can always trust REI to have great stuff. And you can trust them to have great deals on snowboards right now.
- : From beginner boards for kids more akin to toys to some serious mountain hardware, Amazon has it, and it usually ships free.
- : These guys have been in the sporting goods business for three decades and stock top quality brands.
- : During holiday sales, you can score up to 50% off many snowboards at Moosejaw, and in a few cases even more than 50%.
- The 5 best all-around snowboards you can buy in 2023
- Step up your ride this year with our best snowboard bindings
- Save time strapping in with these step in snowboard bindings
- Your winter gear deserves serious protection: The best ski and snowboard bags
- Rip up the resort with the best all-mountain snowboards