On April 9th, we had our second Manual Meet Up, this time in our Portland, Oregon HQ. From 6-9 pm we welcomed 40 guys and gals into our brand new entertaining space on the 10th floor of the ‘Big Pink’ in downtown Portland.
As the sun set, the guests witnessed spectacular views of the city while they sipped wine from local urban winery, Seven Bridges. Local chocolatiers Casabonne Confections offered up a variety of treats as well as custom bourbon truffles made with Bullet Bourbon. Olympic Provisions was also on hand with mounds of Portland’s finest charcuterie and cheese to feast on.
Heimplanet sent us one of their epic new ‘The Cave’ inflatable tents for one helluva conversation piece. Of course as the wine flowed more people crept in to experience the tent, although our concrete floors aren’t as conducive for pow wows as creek side moss.
Some of the brands that swung by included:
- Chester Wallace
- Marine Layer
- Tanner Goods
- Index PDX
Keep up with our hashtag #TheManualMeetup to hear about the next Meet Up destination!
[tm-video id=”cyvzQYSb” vendor=”jwplayer”]
- Jail Break: Company with AR Wine Labels is Popping the Top on a Craft Beer Line
- Barrel Makers and Master Coopers Are Taking Root in the Pacific Northwest
- Beam-Suntory’s Legent Is a First-of-Its-Kind Bourbon That Marries the U.S. and Japan
- What Is Natural Wine? An Introduction to the Hands-Off Winemaking Mentality
- 10 Affordable Bottles of Bubbly to Pop on New Year’s Eve