If your 2014 plans include a lot of travel, we’ve found something you’ll want to put on your holiday wish list—a compact, universal Voyager case produced by Manekibook, headquartered in Prague.
Here’s what we like about this traveling companion: it has ample space for two passports, a section for paper money, a slot for three SIM cards and storage for up to 10 credit cards, license or other plastic cards. There’s also an open vertical pocket where you can tuck airplane tickets and other important items.
We also love the look and feel of the handmade Italian vegetable dyed leather. It’s definitely an item that will carry you through many travels and adventures.
Brothers Oleg and Anton Dumas founded Manekibook in 2009. Other items in their Equinox collection include the Signaller, which is a wallet case for iPhone 5/5s, the Entreprenuer, a case folder for Macbook Air 13″, and the Shturman notebook.
- How to Ditch Your Used Electronics (Now That You Just Upgraded for Christmas)
- 10 Best iPhone X Cases to Keep Your New Device Safe and Stylish
- Keep Your Luxury Watch in Pristine Condition with these Simple Steps
- Mind Your Money with these Fantastic Wallets Under $200
- Why You Should Get Travel Insurance and the Best Companies to Trust