If your 2014 plans include a lot of travel, we’ve found something you’ll want to put on your holiday wish list—a compact, universal Voyager case produced by Manekibook, headquartered in Prague.
Here’s what we like about this traveling companion: it has ample space for two passports, a section for paper money, a slot for three SIM cards and storage for up to 10 credit cards, license or other plastic cards. There’s also an open vertical pocket where you can tuck airplane tickets and other important items.
We also love the look and feel of the handmade Italian vegetable dyed leather. It’s definitely an item that will carry you through many travels and adventures.
Brothers Oleg and Anton Dumas founded Manekibook in 2009. Other items in their Equinox collection include the Signaller, which is a wallet case for iPhone 5/5s, the Entreprenuer, a case folder for Macbook Air 13″, and the Shturman notebook.
- Hurricane Preparedness: How to Get Ready for the Next Big Storm
- The Best Travel Credit Cards for Every Type of Traveler
- The Best Wallets for Men: Billfolds, Card Holders, Phone Cases, and More
- 25 Essential Kitchen Tools and Appliances to Stock Your New Place
- You Can Travel With Zero Luggage Thanks to Locarry