Ursa Major has made great strides in their indie, Vermont-based, sustainable, natural men’s skincare line since they started a few years back. They now sell in over 75 stores nationwide (and a few in Europe) including Odin, Orvis and Unis. Now they’ve teamed up with esteemed makers of stylish performance wear, the Colorado based Topo Designs, for a limited edition Dopp Kit for men. For Ursa Major’s part, they’ve included $135 worth of their most popular items—face wash, shave cream, tonic and after-shave balm, inside the kit that in its entirety retails for $125. So basically, save $10 and get a very cool travel kit. Speaking of, the bag part is handmade from 1000d CORDURA® fabric coated with a waterproof pack cloth, a sturdy YKK zipper, and parachute cord hook loop made in the USA (in a LEED-certified building).
You could file this one under holiday gift to get [dad, brother, dude you need to buy a present for], or don’t and buy it for yourself. The guilt-free part’s built into the transaction—5% of the sales will go to part of an initative organized by Orvis and The National Wildlife Federation to help save the endangered winter habitat of the American Bison. The Dopp Kit is available for $125 at shop.ursamajormen.com
- The Best Shaving Creams for the Closest Shave Possible
- Why You Should Max Out Your 401(k) Now for a Better Life Later
- The Best Natural Deodorants for Men That Actually Work
- Dwyane Wade Teams Up With Away for a Suitcase Designed for Wine and Other Awesome Travel Stuff
- This Couple Made a Thriving Van Outfitter Business Out of Their Own Van Life Experience