Fall menswear is sporting richer color palettes. We are seeing a move away from the brighter colors of summer fashion to navy, black, olive and especially burgundy. The dark red adds subtle and sexy to the vocabulary of your wardrobe. And paired just the right way it shows a little panache. We picked out several pieces from this Fall’s line up that can be thrown into your daily grind to catch that second glance. Some are more striking pieces like a Tommy corded suit or blazer – while others like the Cole Haan’s Burgundy Lunar Grands have a subtle kick. And if you’re not ready to wear it then accessorize with it. Keep your cash in the stylish Chief Trunk utility wallet or break up your look with a burgundy scarf by A Peace Treaty.
Cole Haan – Lunar Grand “Tawny Port” $298
Alexander Olch – Varsity Tie $150
Tommy – Corded Suit $399
Tommy – Velvet Blazer $349
Levi’s Made & Crafted – Cord Pants $189
Seize sur Vingt – Button Down $185
A Peace Treaty– Daakos Wine Handwoven Scarf $276
Chief Trunk – Utility Wallet $65
Don’t forget to show us your #burgundy looks @themanualstyle on instagram.
- 11 Best Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Badass Mofos of Film
- Lotuff Leather & The Manual Team Up to Debut New Leather Goods Collection in New York City
- The Color of the Season: Where to Get It and What to Wear
- Wrap It Up with the 9 Best Scarves for Men this Winter
- Billy Reid Goes the Extra Mile to Make Menswear in America