Cyber Monday is coming to an end but it’s not too late to shop some great deals. With the recent pandemic surge, This Cyber Monday clothing brands and retailers offered a slew of great sneaker deals, clothing sales, backpacks discounts, and more — perfect to relieve the stress and anxiety of the holidays because we can all agree that this year has given us enough already.
Continue on if you’re ready to check out the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales and how to get your hands on some last chance deals.
Shopping for other people in itself can make one very anxious; adding on sales from a wide array of brands can leave you overwhelmed. The best way to go into Cyber Monday shopping is to create a list of products you want to get people for the holidays — and yourself. I feel we all deserve it after the year we’ve had.
Checking guides (like this one) is a good way to prep and see the sales that will be happening at your favorite online clothing stores and help narrow down to the top places you want to spend your bucks.
Luxury retailers like Bloomingdales, Saks, Farfetch, and SSENSE typically go all-in with deals up to 80% off. These places can also be a one-stop shop for all your shopping needs if you want to keep it simple and not hop around to multiple brands.
This year holiday shopping obviously looked different than those in the past, as the excitement of rushing to your favorite stores will be missed, but the safety of not catching COVID-19 will feel even better. Now that you take to the internet for all the best savings on Cyber Monday, there’s finally an advantage to being in one place at the same time.
You can find some of the best deals below:
- : Whether you’re looking for deals on designer sneakers, discounts on footwear, or an offer on coats and jackets, Mr. Porter will be doing up to 30% off on select pieces sitewide.
- : Offering up to 70% off on big designers and own brand merchandise across the site.
- : Up to 50% off on selected items.
Bleusalt: Celebrity favorite loungewear, Bleusalt will be having early holiday shopping sales from November 6 – 8 and November 20 – 22, offering up to 40% off site-wide. The brand’s Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale will be November 27 – 30, offering up to 45% off site-wide and a FREE Triangle Scarf with every purchase.
Cos: From November 26 to November 29, take 25% off the entire collection when you spend $200 and on 11/30, take an additional 30% off all sale items.
: Save up to 70% off retail prices and the lowest prices you can find online, from a long list of name brands including Omega, TAG, Panerai, Seiko, Timex, Bulova, Citizen, Laco, Invicta, Zenith, Orient, Vostok Europe, Oris, Delma, Ocean Crawler, Out of Order, Wolf, and many others.
- : Use code FRIDAYSTEALS for 40% off all styles on the site.
- : Up to 40% off select styles sitewide.
- : Up to 40% off select styles.
- : Get 20% off all full-priced items, plus 50% off last chance styles
- Nike: Save an extra 20% on sale items with code SHOP20
- : use code EARLYBIRD for 40% off everything on site.
- : Amazing deals across the site on fall winter styles.
- : Great deals on suiting for men save up to $110 with suits starting at $289.
- : Until the end of the month, Koio is offering 10% off when you spend $250, 20% off when you spend $500, or 30% off when you spend $800
- : Get 40% off your purchase with code CYBER
- : Big discounts up to 60% off select styles sitewide.
- : Up to 50% off huge selection of designer items sitewide until December 1st.
- The 17 Best Men’s Clothing Stores on the Internet
- There’s a Huge Under Armour Sale Happening Now
- These Are the Best Online Menswear Consignment Stores
- Stitch Fix Freestyle — The Best Way to Buy Clothes Online?
- What is Stitch Fix? Unpacking the Clothing Subscription Box