With Victor Cruz’s recent collection with 3×1 launching last week, collaboration season is in full swing. Now, feast your eyes on the latest, a new t-shirt collabo, courtesy of Hiro Clark and California’s Verve Coffee Roasters.
“My morning trip to the beach always requires a shot of caffeine. It’s my daily ritual… and my daily addiction,” explains Hiro Clark founder, Andy Salzer / Founder, Hiro Clark. “Verve is so right for this collab – we both share a surf obsession and a love of small batch – our t-shirts, their coffee.”
The first shirt is a long exposure shot of a Santa Cruz beach at first light shot by Colby while the second shirt is a nod to So-Cal listing three of LA’s finest surf beaches.
“Santa Cruz meets LA all the way – we’re all about these bohemian beach communities, says Verve co-founder Colby Barr. “Plus, our small batch coffee story totally fits with Hiro Clark’s limited edition tees.”
Sweetening the deal, each limited edition Hiro Clark t-shirt is packaged in an engraved Stanley thermos & includes a 12 oz bag of Verve’s classic Streetlevel coffee.
The limited-edition t-shirts ($128) are available at HiroClark.com and at Verve’s 3rd Street location in LA.
- Don’t Be a Tourist, Be a Traveler with Cohica, the Experiential Travel Planning Service
- Your Mornings Will Be Easier with this Alarm Clock that Also Brews Coffee
- Check Out These Colorful New Boots in the L.L. Bean Small Batch Lineup
- Need Bourbon? This Jim Beam Smart Decanter Will Pour It for You (for Six Months)
- How to Satiate Your Senses in Sedona, Arizona